Sixth Form Admissions
Sixth Form Information Evening - Thursday 7th November 2019
Commencing at 6.30pm for prospective external applicants and 7.00pm for current South students
You are warmly invited to attend our Sixth Form Open Evening on Thursday 7th November.
During the evening you will be able to meet staff, take a tour of the Sixth Form facilities and discuss course options. Mr Smith, Headteacher, and Mr Coates, Director of the Sixth Form, will be giving presentations at 7:15pm and 7:45pm for parents and prospective students to give an overview of the Sixth Form, discuss the values and culture of South Bromsgrove High and highlight opportunities available to students in the Sixth Form.
Applying for a place in the Sixth Form
Our results have continued to go from strength to strength, and the Sixth Form attracts a strong interest from students attending other schools in the area.
We strive to maintain a supportive relationship with all our applicants throughout Year 11, whether they attend South or elsewhere.
We run a course ‘Taster Day’ on 10th January 2020, before the final deadline for applications, as well as a summer Orientation Day for those applicants who are new to the school.
We welcome the opportunity to show new students what we have to offer and we invite students and their parents to make an appointment for an informal tour of the school via Ms Sherry, our Student Support Officer - email@example.com. Group tours will be organised on the following dates and will take around 45 minutes:
- Tuesday 19th November at 9:15am
- Wednesday 20th November at 9:15am
- Thursday 21st November at 9:15am
- Tuesday 26th November at 9:15am
- Wednesday 27th November at 9:15am
- Thursday 28th November at 9:15am
Application forms and Taster Day forms are available to download at the bottom of this page.
- Taster Day forms from external students should be returned to Ms Sherry by 15th November 2019.
- Taster Day forms from South students should be returned to the Hub by 15th November 2019.
- Application forms from external students should be returned to Ms Sherry by 24th January 2020.
- Application forms from South students should be returned to the Hub by 24th January 2020.
For information on the courses that we offer, please see the Courses and Entry Requirements page.