Sixth Form Bursary and Free School Meals Information
Sixth Form Bursary
Forms and guidance relating to the Sixth Form bursary can be found below. Applications can be made for discretionary and vulnerable bursaries.
If you have any queries relating to the bursary please contact Mrs Ward, Student Support Officer (email@example.com).
Free School Meals
Free School Meals can only be awarded if you or your partner are claiming either;
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance - Income Related
- Support under part V1 of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
Contact Tracey or Karen in the Free School Meals Team on Tel 01905 766182 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.